Digital Natives

Digital Dossier posted on YouTube

"A digital native is a person who has grown up with digital technology such as computers, the Internet, mobile phones and iPod. A digital immigrant is an individual who grew up without digital technology and adopted it later."
When the first time I watched this movie from YouTube, I felt really scared from the future.  I start thinking of myself when I become grandma.   How this world will be in about 20 years from now.  But then I realized that if the world is moving this way, I have to be sure I'm following what is new in technology so when I become grandma I don't be ignorant when I take my grand kids to the doctor office or to school.  don't you think it is a little scary!!
Uploaded by digitalnatives on Aug 13, 2008 on Youtube

How aware are you of your digital dossier? Watch this time line of Andy's lifespan and find out...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ICT Class for High School

Web 2.0 Beyond Web Applications